- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The prestigious scientific journal Cell turns 40 this year. Check out this cool interactive timeline of landmark articles published 1974-1984. Additional timeline segments mapping many of the incredible discoveries in cell biology over the past 40 years will be published throughout 2014.
After a banner year in 2012, the number of FDA Drug approvals dropped back to 27 for 2013, a number more in line with the average rate of approvals for the last few years. As many observers have commented, the … Continue reading
Extrapolating the 3D printer trend one step further, researchers are working on systems that can “print” large scale structures made of concrete. Like a house, for example –printed in only 24 hours.