- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy
Monthly Archives: January 2015
NASA’s space craft is closing in on Pluto and is beginning to take its first pictures: New Horizons is aiming its Long-Range Reconnaissance Imager (LORRI) telescope at Pluto to help navigate the final 135 million miles (220 kilometers) of its … Continue reading
Amazon has launched Kindle Textbook Creator (beta), making it easy for anyone to create electronic textbooks from PDF files and publish them with interactive ebook features. This could be very disruptive for the textbook industry, if enough academics decide to … Continue reading
SpaceX successfully navigated its Falcon 9 booster rocket back to a floating platform Saturday, but the landing was too hard to count as a success. However, “it bodes well for the future” says Elon Musk. The rocket “ran out of hydraulic fluid … Continue reading
… on Saturday. If all goes well, the SpaceX booster will land on a sea-based autonomous landing platform built from deep sea drilling rig components!