- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The images are still grainy, but NASA’s New Horizons probe is beginning to film Charon traveling in its orbit around Pluto. Follow this link to see the animated version!
From Bruce Booth’s blog, three charts that illustrate the extent to which large pharma companies dwarf small biotechs. In total, small biotech firms only spend an estimated $6 billion a year on research and development, approximately equal to Pfizer’s annual R&D budget. From … Continue reading
Are mobile devices a hugely important platform for the digital ecosphere? Absolutely. TechCrunch.com notes that more than 500 million users access Facebook solely from mobile devices: That’s up from 456 million in the previous quarter, and it’s an increase of … Continue reading