- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy
Monthly Archives: November 2017
The recent blowout financial results from the FANG companies (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google) reminded me of Marc Andreessen’s bold prediction about software companies. Seems more and more relevant with every passing quarter: 1) Every product or service that can become software … Continue reading
Think about that for a moment. Certainly fits with what most city downtowns are like — swarms of both tourists (rare visitors) and the people who work (or live) there. Empirically the number of visitors scales inversely as the square of … Continue reading
Took a break for a few months. Back now.