Just a quick note for readers — this blog is brand new (obviously) and I’m still figuring out what I want to post and how to use the blog. So at least for now, there will be quite a random assortment of content — photos, commentary, tutorials on analytical tools, miscellaneous notes, and the occasional interesting (at least to me) science trivia. Please do post your comments — positive or negative — about what you’d like to see or not see, as the case may be.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy