There’s a wave of disruptive innovation building in healthcare based on networked mobile computing and sensor technology. Here, for example, is a cheap attachment for your smartphone, coupled to some powerful software — that has the potential to replace your optometrist: When a smartphone does a doctor’s job.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy