Virtual reality interactions with 3-D CAD models, followed by laser-based metal sintering 3-D printing. Really cool stuff. SpaceX is using these tools to build their next generation reusable launch system. Elon Musk is Tony Stark. Or is it the other way around?
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy