From Fierce Biotech, news that the “unending game of global reorganization in biopharma R&D is continuing” with a new move by Takeda to close several vaccine operations around the U.S. in order to concentrate R&D in “the hot Boston/Cambridge, MA hub“
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy