Leading up to yesterday, the two most recent (and three of the last seven) missions to the International Space Station had failed. Needless to say, concerns were building about the ability to keep the ISS supplied. Fortunately, Friday’s launch of a Progress cargo capsule went well, and the vehicle is on track for rendezvous with the station on July 5.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy