This image is the last look at Pluto’s Charon-facing hemisphere. with some intriguing hints of features that may be impact craters and ridges. Unfortunately, there won’t be any higher resolution images collected. As it passes Pluto on Tuesday, New Horizons will be imaging the opposite side of the planet.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy