Some compressed images are starting to arrive from Pluto. This photo shows an area of mountains, probably composed of water ice. Surprisingly unmarked by impact craters, the features must be fairly young, possibly less than 100 million years old. They may still be geologically active, scientists speculate.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy