No moon, and — for the moment — clear skies are making for some excellent viewing conditions here in Eastern Massachusetts. If you’re still awake, go outside, look up, and wait a bit. I saw two really nice shooting stars in about 10 min.
- The New Geography of Innovation
- Boston-Cambridge is THE Life Sciences Hub
- Clayton Christensen Demolishes Jill Lepore’s Critique of Disruptive Innovation
- Why isn’t New York City a Biotech Hub?
- Infographic: Top 15 Large Pharma Companies by Market Cap
- Broad Institute Receives $650M for Psychiatric Research
- AbbVie will buy Shire in another Pharma tax inversion strategy